An ideal choice for those seeking the ultimate multi nutrient boost for modern day life with powerful bone support. Today's modern agri farming methods are leading to a overuse of our topsoils which has in turn lead to a steep decline in key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids in our foods needed for optimal health. This pack contains the powerful combination of our comprehensive complete multi vitamin mineral tablets, premium omega oil blend, bone support powder plus bone support caps. It contains over 90 key vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential fatty acids as well as extra calcium, vitamin D3 and magnesium for added bone support. In addition to this the joint aid caps contain glucosamine naturally present in bone and joints considered to be the building blocks for repair. Elite Nutrients Bone and Joint Pack Tablets/Powder is also rich in antioxidants combined with over 115 fruits and vegetables specifically formulated to help support your body cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.
This Pack includes:
1 x Elite Nutrient Complete Multi Vitamin Mineral Tablets
- Contains a substantial phytonutrient blend, plant based ingredients and advanced antioxidants.
- Full profiles of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6 & B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system.
- Premium forms of ingredients including a bacterial blend, making the ingredients highly absorbable.
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature ageing.
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells.
1 x Elite Nutrient Ultimate Omegas 3-6-9 Plus
Ultimate Omega's 3-6-9 Plus is a premium blend of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids derived from fish, flaxseed and borage oils. These essential fats are required for several physiological functions and need to be part of our diet as the body cannot make them on its own.
- Omega 3 consists of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. It also includes ALA (Alpha-linolenic Acid), which fish naturally convert to the all-important EPA and DHA, but our bodies can only convert small amounts.
- Omega 6 is made up from Linoleic Acid and Gamma-Linolenic Acid, and can be found in several oils and nuts.
- Omega 9 can naturally be found in food which contains Oleic Acid such as nuts and oils.
- The ratio between these fatty acids is very important, especially the one between Omega 3 and Omega 6. Omega 3-6-9, with its 3 a day dosage, provides a higher ratio of omega-3 oils, both from fish and flax, which are complimented by the high quality omega-6s from borage and flax oils, as well as omega-9s in the form of oleic acid, also from flax oil.
- Fish oils are particularly susceptible to oxidization which can lead to impurities in the product. Elite Nutrient Ultimate Omegas are sealed in nitrogen atmospheric units to ensure purity and safety.
- 1 x Elite Nutrients Complete Bone Support Powder
Elite Nutrients Bone Support contains a unique blend comprising amino acid chelates, citrates and malates, which ensure that these minerals are easy to absorb and utilised by all age groups and by those with compromised digestion. Whilst calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones, its use by the body is dependent on other key nutrients, such as Vitamin D and MSM, which are also provided in this expertly formulated complex.
Advanced calcium complex with essential nutrients for bone health
Provides critical bone supporting minerals and vitamins
Perfect for those who want to ensure they are achieving optimum levels of bone supporting nutrients
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
Vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles
Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bones
- MSM provides sulphur which is needed for many essential functions within the body
1 x Joint Aid Caps
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Elite Nutrients formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine hydrochloride, and chicken hydrolysate.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with chicken hydrolysate, Bone Support Caps provides these ingredients in an expert formulation
Free From: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Artificial Preservatives and Sweeteners.